• Caroline Nolder

Make sure you are registered with your local authority as a B&B

Be aware that every B&B/Airbnb in the UK should be registered with their local council especially if you are producing a cooked breakfast. It is necessary for the food safety officer to come and inspect your premises and you will need to do an online test Level 2 Food Hygiene. Not expensive but A GREAT LEARNING CURVE.

100 views0 comments

Contact Caroline

TEL: 07807 193 450

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

© 2018 by Caroline Nolder. Proudly created with